Dollie & Me Halloween Activities
The season of pumpkin spice + trick-o-treating is here! If you are looking for some FUN, screen-free activities this Halloween - we have you covered!
kit & sis Spooky-FUN Halloween Activities:
Explore your creativity and have a spooky fun time crafting with your dollie! With the kit & sis October Craft Kit you will make a Halloween Costume for your dollie, Trick-o-Treating basket, Jack-o-lanterns, + MORE!
Using your dollie’s trick-o-treating basket + candies from the kit & sis October Craft Kit - its time to have some fun! With a friend or sibling, go door to door in your house, knock on the door + sing “trick-o-treat”, and fill your dollie’s basket full of sweet goodies!
Pop some popcorn, or make one of our favorite spooky treats (See here), gather your dollie, and cozy up to watch a Halloween Movie! Some of our favorites include Casper, Halloween Town, and The Nightmare Before Christmas
Bring your creativity to the kitchen with your dollie! From pumpkin spice, to candy corn - the possibilities are endless! Here are some of our favorite Halloween Baking Recipes:
In a large bowl mix together freshly popped popcorn, candy corn, and your favorite chocolate coated candies. Mix well and enjoy!
- With adult assistance, melt white chocolate in the microwave or using a double-broiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted, carefully dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate. Make sure to cover 75% of the pretzel completely.
- Lay the coated pretzel on a piece of wax paper, sprinkle with halloween colored sprinkles.
- Use 2 candy “eyes” and place them on the center of your pretzel rod to create the face of your mummy.
- Repeat with remaining pretzel sticks, and allow 30 mins to cool.